1 – About Us
This website www.somersetpoppies.co.uk is owned and operated by:
- The Somerset Poppies, Coxley School, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1RD
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01749 672719
If you need to contact us please use the details above.
2 – Make a contract with us
2.1 When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy one or more Somerset Poppies. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
2.2 When you buy one or more poppies, you agree to collect your poppy/poppies on one of the dates listed and from the locations listed on the Somerset Poppies website. No delivery option will be available.
2.3 Images of Somerset Poppies on this website are for illustrative purposes. Your poppy may vary slightly from the images shown on the website. This is due to each poppy being made by a child and being displayed outside, in winter, for two weeks.
- We do not expect any specific damage to occur but poppies may show some signs of being on public display e.g. slightly bent stems, mud, affects of weather.
- Poppy stems will vary in length between 75cm and 100cm. The price of each poppy is the same for all stem lengths.
- Petals are fixed using rubber washers which can be adjusted if necessary.
- Care should be taken if planting your poppy in the ground as the ends of the steel wire stems may be sharp.
- We accept no responsibility for injuries caused through installation of poppies once collected.
2.4 This contract is covered by English law.
3 – How to place an order
3.1 You can use our website to place an order by selecting the number of poppies you wish to buy.
3.2 You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
3.3 We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order using Paypal or Visa, Mastercard or Delta/Connect.
3.4 All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
3.5 Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible.
3.6 Customers should check our website for collection dates and locations, all of which will be at least two weeks after November 11th 2018.
4 – Cancellation and returns
4.1 Customers may cancel orders within 14 days of making payment. To cancel orders, customers should contact us using the contact details above.
4.2 No cancellations or returns will be accepted after 1st December 2018 due to all profits being donated to charity by this date.
4.3 We will refund all monies paid to us by you within 30 days.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.